Welcome to the Graduate Students Association Weekly E-mail! The content of the e-mail is to update you on various social/academic/services provided by the GSA. Our social media is constantly being updated, so don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
The nominations are reopened and will close on March 14th at 6:00 pm for the following positions:
- 1 Vice-President Administration
- 1 FRC Humanities
- 1 FRC Business
- 2 FRC Social Science
- 2 FRC Health Science
- Board of Directors (2 directors at large and 2 community members directors at large)
ELECTION – IMPORTANT DATES
HAVE YOUR SAY IN WHO REPRESENTS YOU AT THE GSA!
Election for FRC and Executive: Wednesday, March 15, 10 am – Friday, March 17, 6 pm.
Campaigning Period: Monday, March 6, 10 am – Tuesday, March 14, 6 pm (please contact the CRO at email@example.com for more information on being a candidate and the campaign regulations).
Do you want to pay an additional $23.86* per term ($71.58 per annum  (part-time students will pay an additional $11.93 per term ($35.79 per annum)) to access in-person mental health services at the McMaster University Student Wellness Centre?
Do you want to pay an additional fee of up to $10 per annum  for a Student Assistance Plan provided through the GSA Health and Dental provider, which provides remote (phone call, online) mental health services?
The services accessible at the McMaster University Student Wellness Centre (SWC) are:
- Access to Psychologist, Counsellors, Mental Health Nurses and wellness education experts in person (along with OHIP billed Psychiatrist and Physicians)
- Offering a broad range of services including mental health, academic issue and personal issue counselling.
- Offering in person workshops on a magnitude of issues
- Offering Graduate-only group counselling sessions 
- Access to Clinical Counsellors and Registered Social Workers
- Counselling service available 24-hour/7 day-a-week by phone and or online
- Offering a broad range of Mental Health Services within the scope of Clinical Counsellors and Registered Social Workers
- Offering several types of self-evaluation tools available anytime online and relevant time-sensitive content (i.e. tip sheets, messages on stress management) available anytime online
 Sessions will be available if the minimum number of students required is reached to warrant pulling a counsellor from their one-on-one work.
Only one campaign committee for YES and one for NO is permitted to participate in campaigning. To obtain official status, please register with the CRO at firstname.lastname@example.org (first come first serve basis) starting Monday, March 13, 10 am.
Applications for Campaign side submission begins Monday, March 13, 10 am
Campaigning period: Thursday, March 16, 10 am – Friday, March 31, 6 pm
Saturday, April 1, 10 am- Monday, April 3, 6 pm
Annual General Meeting
Location: TBDAll documentation pertaining to the AGM will be available on our website.