NeuroTech Hamilton (fondly known as NeuroTechHA) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to facilitate the advancement of neurotechnology by providing key resources and learning opportunities, bringing together research and industry, and by being leaders in local and world-wide technological initiatives. Initiated by a group of psychologists, neuroscientists, engineers, and health-related enthusiasts, NeuroTechHA is the Hamilton chapter in affiliation with the International Neurotechnology Network (https://neurotechx.com/).
Our goals include:
- To facilitate the advancement of neurotechnology by providing key resources and learning opportunities, and by being leaders in local and world-wide technological initiatives.
- To create a global network of engineers, designers, scientists, and hackers devoted to discovering the countless mysteries of the human brain and nervous system.
- To foster a culture of innovation through its many initiatives and by connecting talent through its events and global network. We hope to inspire our community members to address today’s challenges and opportunities with creativity and confidence.
Our activities include:
- Educational workshops,
- Industry exhibitions,
- Hackathons and hack nights
- Collaborative events with other NeuroTechX chapters
If you are interested in helping us organize our events (or simply attending our one!), we would love to have you join us! We are welcoming of all members of the McMaster community regardless of your neurotech experience, or personal or academic backgrounds!