McMaster eHealth Students Associatio (MeHSA)
MeHSA acts as the sole representation of all full- and part-time course and thesis-based students from the Master of Science in eHealth (MSc eHealth) program in the Health Sciences faculty department of Health Research Methods, Evidence, and Impact. Our executive committee works to promote a sociable environment to foster professional development that all members can benefit from. Our formal events will focus on digital health innovation, education, and networking both within the program and externally, as well as raise awareness and visibility to this growing field. Our informal social events will aim to foster interpersonal relationships and provide stress relief during academic and professional busy seasons. MeHSA works closely with the executive faculty members of the MSc eHealth program to coordinate events in the best interest of the student cohort. Each year, MeHSA is responsible for two events in the MSc eHealth annual winter seminar series where individuals with professional careers in the eHealth field are invited to speak about their experiences, host a workshop, and network with current students. The MeHSA executive team also aims to ease the transition of the incoming cohort of students, as well as connect first year academic-focused and second year internship-based eHealth students who may otherwise have difficulty mingling. MeHSA will continue to implement our annual eHealth Alumni Mentorship Program which matches current students with alumni of the eHealth program who have agreed to act as mentors and offer guidance throughout their program journey. If you’re interest in learning more about MeHSA and the eHealth program do not hesitate to reach out to, firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. To foster a sociable and professional development environment that all students and faculty members within and outside the Master of Science in eHealth program can benefit from.
2. To organize professional development events focused on digital health innovation, implementation, and networking with other graduate programs and businesses to support current eHealth students and strengthen relations for the MSc eHealth program.
3. To grow the public awareness of the McMaster MSc eHealth program.
- President: Teresa Yan
- Vice President: Simrat Arri
- Chief Financial Officer: Owen Zhou
- Chief Communications Officer: Dhruvil Gore
- Chief Events Officer: Isha Dadhwal
- First Year Student Representative: Angeli Figurado